Banks in Greece
+ 302106234110
Diligianni Str., 28, 145 62, Athens
 
+ 302103263436
Stadiou Str., 40, 102 52, Athens
 
+ 30 210 32 49 531
E. Venizelou Str., 25, 105 64, Athens
 
+ 30 210 92 93 000
Othonos Str., 8, 105 57, Athens
 
+ 30210 93 96 400
Syngrou Avenue, 187, 171 21, Athens
 
+ 30 210 72 08 700
Vassilissis Sofias Avenue, 23А, 10674, Athens
 
+ 302122222100
Kifissias Avenue, 44, 151 25, Athens
 
+ 302106961060
Messoghion Ave, 109-111, 11526, Athens
 
+ 302108173000
Aigialeias str. & Paradissou Maroussi, 32, 15125, Athens
 
+ 302103288000
Amerikis Str., 4, 105 64, Athens
 

Country information

The bulk of the population of Greece is the Greeks (93%), the remaining 7% include Albanians, Turks, Armenians, Russian, and others. Religion: Orthodox (97.6%), Muslims (1.3%), Catholics (0.4%) and others.

Greece covers an area of 131.9 thousand square meters. It is located in the south of Europe, on the Balkan Peninsula. It shares borders with Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey. The country is touched by by the Aegean and Ionian seas.

Greece includes about 2,000 islands, and they account for almost 20% of the entire country. Mountain ranges cover about 1/4 of the surface. The highest point in Greece is
Olympus Mount  (2917 m). There are a lot of mountain rivers. They are short, tumultuous, with picturesque rapids and waterfalls, often flowing to the sea through narrow canyons. The longest river in Greece is Aliakmonas (nearly 300 km).

The capital of Greece is Athens. Official language - Greek.  English, German, Italian, French are also spoken.

Subtropical Mediterranean climate - hot and dry summers and mild rainy winters. There are 300-310 sunny days per year.

National currency
(GR, GRC, phone code +30)

Advice #207
How to open an account in Cyprus?
Кипр
Advice #107
How to receive residence permit in Germany?
Германия
Advice #201
How to release a debit card in Hungary?
Венгрия
All advices
Anna Radishevskaya

EWUB Marketing and PR director

Luxembourg 
Alekseev Alexandr

Austria 
Andorra 
United Kingdom 
Denmark 
Liechtenstein 
Luxembourg 
Switzerland 
Polina Filatova

LondonfoRus general manager

United Kingdom 
All experts

Virtual Affairs: the bank of the future has no borders - it's where its clients are

Read now